RebelCell Accessories fish finder
Converts voltage of the Rebelcell 12V25 and 12V50 Angling li-ion battery to a suitable voltage for use with fish finders with a maximum entry voltage of 16V (like the Raymarine Dragonfly).
Use: 12V fish finders with a maximum entry voltage up to 16V like the Raymarine Dragonfly.
- 11-18V in DC – out DC 12V constant voltage convertor/stabilizer.
- Easy connection: M8 tongues for easy connection to the voor 12V25 or 12V50 Angling li-ion battery. The black DC output (-) and yellow-green DC output (+) are connected to the – and + pole of the fish finder.
- Built-in fuse to protect the Fishfinder: 3A in + DC output wire.
- Waterproof: filled up with epoxy resin, IP65 waterproof, to be used outdoors in wet surroundings, like a fishing boat or kayak.
- Buil-in abuse protection: switches off automatically in case of a short circuit, high temperature, high voltage and deep discharge.
ATTENTION! Only use the 12V DC Stabilizer FF with a 12V fish finder!